|Mock Packers Draft Choices
April 26 - 28, 2018
|The greatest needs for 2018 are:
1. Outside Linebacker - Matthews & Perry can't stay healthy for 16 games.
1. Cornerback - Still Need Another Corner.
3. Tight End - They've proven how good the offense can be with a receiving Tight End.
4. DE/DT that can play both run & pass.
5. QB - Backup QB situation is not good. Hunley was 3-7 in games he played.
The new GM is Brian Gutekunst - I guess we'll see how he does in his 1st draft.
The Packers received 4 compensatory draft choices, a fourth-round pick (No. 133 overall), two fifth-round picks (Nos. 172 and 174) and a sixth-round pick (No. 207).
They lost guard T.J. Lang, running back Eddie Lacy, safety Micah Hyde, center JC Tretter, tight end Jared Cook and edge rushers Julius Peppers and Datone Jones during free agency last offseason.
|3||12/76||Equanimeous St. Brown||WR||6-5||214||4.48||Notre Dame|
|5a||1/138||Brandon Parker||OT||6-7||314||5.40||North Carolina A&T|
|7a||14/232||Shaun Dion Hamilton||ILB||6-0||233||4.65||Alabama|
|7b||21/239||Andrew Ankrah||DE/OLB||6-3||250||4.74||James Madison|
Round 4a (101) & 5a (138) From Cleveland as part of the Randall/Kizer trade.
Round 7b (239)from Buffalo in 2016 trade sending LB Lerentee McCray to Bills for a conditional 2018 seventh-round pick.